Create Your Perfect Highlight with Ambient® Strobe Lighting Powder
Strobing is the technique of bringing facial features forward and sculpting with light to create depth and dimension for a refined, natural highlight.
1. To broaden a narrow forehead, gently dab the angled side of the Sculptor to the middle of the forehead.
2. To give height to the nose, sweep the tip of the Sculptor down the bridge of the nose. Add more to the tip of the nose for a lifted effect.
3. To accentuate the cheekbones and lift the brows, sweep the angled side of the Sculptor along the tops of the cheekbones, up towards the top of the brow in a “crescent moon” shape.
4. To open up the eye area, dab the tip of the Sculptor under the brow bone and in the inner corners of the eyes.
5. To create the look of fuller lips, dab the tip of the Sculptor on the Cupid’s bow.
6. Use the flocked side of the Sculptor to blend and diffuse any harsh edges. Powder can be layered, gradually building up to your desired intensity.