This Fall, replace soft summer shades with warm tones for a flawless glow.
1. Use Ambient® Lighting Powder in Dim Light to blur imperfections and enhance skin tone with multi-dimensional luminescence.
2. Use the Ambient® Powder Brush to evenly apply Ambient® Lighting Powder all over the face.
3. Use 1.5MM Mechanical Gel Eye Liner to define eyes and enhance lash line with waterproof, transfer proof and long-lasting wear.
4. Use ArchBrow Sculpting Pencil to define, fill and blend for the look of naturally full brows.
5. Use Film Noir® Full Spectrum Mascara to add volume, length, lift and separation to lashes for a dramatic impact.
6. Use the No. 3 All Over Shadow Brush to apply lighter shades into the inner corners of the eye and highlight underneath the brow bone for a widening and brightening effect.
7. Use the No. 4 Crease Brush to blend deeper shades into the crease of the eyelid to create depth and contour.
8. Use the Modernist Eyeshadow Palette in Obscura to create depth and dimension with seamless color transitions in an array of finishes, from matte to shimmer, for the ultimate smokey eye
9. Use Femme Nude Lip Stylo in No. 6 to define the lips in a creamy full coverage formula with a satin finish.
10. Use Ambient® Lighting Bronzer in Radiant Bronze Light to create a sunkissed glow and subtle contouring effect.
The Ambient® Lighting Edit is everything you need to finish, brighten, contour and highlight your skin for a flawless complexion with multidimensional color. Create your perfect light with these 6 easy steps.
Step 1: For a perfected complexion, apply Ambient® Lighting Powder in Dim Light to the T-zone using the Ambient® Powder Brush.
Step 2: Using the No. 9 Domed Shadow Brush, apply Ambient® Lighting Powder in Diffused Light to brighten and conceal under eye area.
Step 3: Apply Luminous Bronze Light with the Ambient® Powder Brush for a warm glow with a subtle sculpting effect. Blend with the No. 7 Finishing Brush.
Step 4: To enhance depth and definition, sweep Luminous Bronze Light onto eyelids using the No. 9 Domed Shadow Brush.
Step 5: To achieve a ‘lit from within’ glow, apply Mood Exposure or Luminous Flush to the apples of the cheeks with the No. 2 Foundation/Blush Brush.
Step 6: To create the perfect highlight, use the new Iridescent Strobe Light to illuminate the high points of the face.
We love Teni Panonsian’s (Miss Maven) strobing look using our Ambient® Lighting Edit. Check out her video here.
The Ambient® Lighting Edit is now available for purchase.
The ultimate portable luxury, the Ambient® Lighting Edit is a limited-edition wardrobe of handmade powders, blushes, bronzer, and the debut of the new Ambient® Strobe Lighting Powder – an illuminating powder to create the perfect highlight. This palette of best-sellers was designed to give you the complete Ambient® Lighting wardrobe in a clutch-worthy compact, perfectly sized for any occasion.
Welcome the newest innovation to the Ambient® Lighting Collection – Ambient® Lighting Bronzer. Available now in two shades – Luminous Bronze Light and Radiant Bronze Light.
Get an inside look into our newest campaign shoot for Hourglass featuring the coveted Ambient® Lighting Palette and the long-awaited Ambient® Lighting Bronzer.
Actress Margot Robbie was the epitome of Hollywood glamour at the 87th Academy Awards. Makeup artist Tyron Machhausen chose Hourglass to create her flawless face. SKIN:
Apply Veil Fluid Makeup to even out skin for a natural satin finish. Lightly contour using the Ambient® Lighting Powder in Radiant Light and then apply Luminous Light as a highlight on the cheekbones.
Fill in brows with Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil. Use brush on the other end to comb out for defined yet natural looking brows.
Keep the eyes subtle by tightlining the inner lash line with the 1.5MM Mechanical Gel Eyeliner. Follow with several coats of Film Noir® Mascara to top and bottom lashes.
The bold lip is the focal point of this look. Line lips with Panoramic Long Wear Lip Pencil in Raven, and follow with Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in the same shade for perfectly shaped, budge-proof lips.
Modernist is the world’s first multi-pressed eyeshadow palette.
Explore the newest innovation from Hourglass.
2014 marks the 10 year anniversary of Hourglass. This timeline highlights events throughout our history starting with our beginnings in 2004. Founded with a commitment to reinventing luxury cosmetics, Hourglass has carved a niche for itself as an innovative beauty brand.